2010-07-03

a year passed








A year passed from graduation of my uni.
it was so quick to come here this point, i still cannot believe with everything i have done in London.
Did i really hand-in the long 7,000 words of writing? Did i really make everything for final projects in the tight schedule?
Did i? Did i? DId i???
Now Im back in calm, and look back to my london life. I still feel like i was in dream, london is my wonderland.
that four years student life was unforgettable term in my life. never never and never.
and now let me look at my current situation.
am i doing what i wanted? am i create enough? am i still growing up?
different things from before i can say are, yes i got fat, i eat a lot, i have got many spots on my face, forgetting how to speak English, doing design stuffs as a job and fighting with technology everyday, and i don't think things seriously much. mmm are they all positive meaning to me?
let's look back a year later and ask me same question again. What will i reply to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment